The Best PRP Hair Restoration Provider in Tampa, Florida
Regrow Your Hair and Confidence with PRP Hair Restoration at ZenLife MD
It’s normal to notice a few strands of hair falling every day. But if you notice the hair thinning in the scalp and see hundreds of hairs falling in a day, then you might be suffering from male or female pattern baldness.
Most cases of thinning hair are caused by different factors like stress, aging, and heredity. They usually don’t have severe health consequences, but it makes people feel embarrassed about their appearance.
The good news is that there’s no need for you to start wearing hats just to cover the bald spots on your scalp. Thanks to PRP hair restoration, you can naturally regrow the thick and long hairs at the top of your head.
At ZenLife MD, we offer PRP hair restoration treatments to bring back your thick and voluminous hair – without the hassle of surgical hair transplant.
ZenLife MD: Your Trusted Center for PRP Hair Restoration and Other Wellness Services
PRP therapy is the go-to hair restoration treatment for many patients in the country because of its amazing results. And what better way to regrow your hair and restore your confidence than by visiting a trusted health and wellness center like ZenLife MD that offers:
- World-Class Service – Our team at ZenLife MD is proud to offer world-class services and a wide range of aesthetic treatments to improve our patient’s skin, face, and body. We always make sure to keep up with the latest technologies to give you the best care and outstanding results.
- Customized Treatments – At ZenLife MD, we believe that the key to providing the best aesthetic treatments is to understand our patient’s needs and goals. While many wellness clinics and medical spas offer “one-size-fits-all” procedures, our team carefully develops personalized treatment plans to help you patients achieve your desired results.
- Top Patients Satisfaction – It’s not enough that patients get excellent treatments – they should also feel relaxed and comfortable during the session to fully enjoy the medspa experience. All of our aesthetic and wellness services at ZenLife MD are performed inside a relaxing environment with state-of-the-art equipment to keep you safe and cozy at all times.
- Trained and Caring Team – The success of your treatments depends on how skilled your provider is, so it’s important to find a professional team to perform the aesthetic procedures effectively. At Zen Life MD, each client that walks into our clinic is cared for by our beauty experts that provide the best treatments and unmatched results.
How PRP Hair Restoration Help Grow Back Your Hair
PRP therapy is a versatile and minimally invasive regenerative treatment that works for a wide selection of health and aesthetic conditions – including hair loss. What many patients love about this kind of treatment is that it’s a safe way to naturally produce strong hair strands.
During the procedure, the doctor draws a blood sample from you and places it in the centrifuge. This process separates the platelet-rich plasma layer from the rest of the blood. The PRP is rich in different growth factors that accelerate healing and help the hair follicles produce thicker, longer, and stronger hair shafts.
The entire procedure only takes less than an hour to complete, but you can return to your daily activities within the same day. It takes a while for you to notice the initial results, but they gradually improve over time until your hair is back to its former glory.
Are You a Good Candidate for PRP Hair Restoration?
While PRP therapy for hair restoration is safe for the most part and when performed by an experienced provider, it might not be the best option for some patients. You’re a good candidate who may achieve the best results from PRP hair restoration if you:
- Are still in the early stages of hair loss. This kind of treatment works best when the hair is just starting to thin. You can still experience significant hair growth in other balding spots of the scalp, but it might be difficult to restore its former length and volume.
- Have generally good health. Since PRP therapy only helps the body produce stronger hair strands, you need to have good overall health before trying the treatment. Having certain medical conditions or taking certain medication may affect your reaction to PRP therapy so make sure to ask your doctor first if you’re qualified for this treatment.
- Are willing to undergo lifestyle changes. Bad habits like smoking and drinking contribute to hair loss. Patients are advised to avoid these activities to achieve the best hair restoration results, so ask yourself first if you’re willing to change your lifestyle before undergoing the treatment.
PRP Hair Restoration vs. Other Treatments: How Is It Better?
PRP hair restoration is only one of the many ways to regrow the hair available today, but it’s the safest and most effective one out there. Here’s how this unique treatment compares to other similar procedures:
- Hair Transplant – This surgical procedure involves manually extracting healthy hair follicles from the thicker parts of the scalp and planting them into bald spots. It also offers permanent hair restoration results, but it puts patients at risk of scarring, infection, inflammation of hair follicles, and unnatural-looking results.
- Laser Therapy – This treatment uses light energy to revitalize and stimulate the dormant hair follicles in the scalp. However, the procedure isn’t approved by the FDA yet and it takes several months to see initial hair regrowth results.
- Minoxidil Solution – The topical solution is applied on the scalp to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. However, there’s a risk of scalp irritation when using this medication.
FAQs About PRP Hair Restoration at ZenLife MD
Q: Is PRP hair restoration painful?
A: Yes, you may experience slight pain or discomfort when the needles pierce the skin but it’s bearable. Our team at ZenLife MD will do everything we can to make the procedure as comfortable as possible for you.
Q: How many PRP injections do I need for hair regrowth?
A: The exact number of treatment sessions needed varies per patient, but most of our patients experienced significant hair growth after 3 to 4 treatment sessions performed every 4 to 6 weeks.
Q: How long does it take before I start noticing results?
A: The initial results show a few weeks after your initial treatment sessions, but the full results are noticeable only after a few months. This is because the body needs some time to grow strong and healthy hair.
Experience High-Quality Wellness Services in Tampa at ZenLife MD
At ZenLife MD, our team of beauty experts is committed to providing the best aesthetic and wellness services to each patient that walks into our clinic.
We offer high-quality PRP hair restoration procedures for patients who want to regrow their hair safely and effectively. We also make sure to create a personalized treatment plan to help them achieve their desired results.
Book an appointment with us today to find out how we can help restore the thickness and volume of the hair on your scalp using advanced aesthetic procedures and world-class patient care.