The Best PDO Threads Provider in Tampa, Florida
Tighten Your Skin and Fight the Signs of Aging with PDO Thread Lift at ZenLife MD
Sagging skin is one of the many signs of aging that bothers many patients. Having loose skin on your face makes wrinkles and fine lines more pronounced, but you don’t have to live with these signs of aging any longer thanks to PDO threads.
While some skin care products and anti-aging creams help smooth the wrinkles and erase other signs of aging to some extent, it takes a minimally invasive treatment like PDO thread lift to truly make a noticeable difference that also looks perfectly natural.
At ZenLife MD, we offer PDO threads like Mint and Nova Threads, as well as other aesthetic procedures to lift the mildly sagging skin on your face – without surgery or tons of skincare products involved.
ZenLife MD: Your Trusted Center for PDO Threads and Other Wellness Services
PDO threads are one of the go-to skin tightening treatments for many patients in the country because of their amazing results. And what better way to take care of your skin and appearance than by visiting a trusted health and wellness center like ZenLife MD that offers:
- World-Class Service – Our team at ZenLife MD is proud to offer world-class services and a wide range of aesthetic treatments to improve our patient’s skin, face, and body. We always make sure to keep up with the latest technologies to give you the best care and outstanding results.
- Customized Treatments – At ZenLife MD, we believe that the key to providing the best aesthetic treatments is to understand our patient’s needs and goals. While many wellness clinics and medical spas offer “one-size-fits-all” procedures, our team carefully develops personalized treatment plans to help our patients achieve their desired results.
- Top Patients Satisfaction – It’s not enough that patients get excellent treatments – they should also feel relaxed and comfortable during the session to fully enjoy the medspa experience. All of our aesthetic and wellness services at ZenLife MD are performed inside a relaxing environment with state-of-the-art equipment to keep our patients safe and cozy at all times.
- Trained and Caring Team – The success of your treatments depends on how skilled your provider is, so it’s important to find a professional team to perform the aesthetic procedures effectively. At Zen Life MD, each client that walks into our clinic is cared for by our beauty experts that provide the best treatments and unmatched results.
How PDO Threads Tighten Your Loose Skin
PDO thread lift is a skin tightening treatment that utilizes dissolvable sutures to lift the sagging parts of your skin and restore your youthfulness. During the procedure, the doctor creates small incisions where the threads are inserted. These threads are anchored into place to subtly lift the sagging parts of your skin.
Aside from manually lifting and tightening your skin, the PDO threads also stimulate collagen production to give you long-lasting results. At ZenLife MD, we use Nova and Mint threads to provide smooth and secure skin lifting results for you.
The entire treatment takes about 45 minutes to complete, but you can return to your daily activities on the same day as the appointment. The results are instantly noticeable after the treatment, making PDO thread lifts a preferred anti-aging and skin rejuvenation procedure for many.
Lifting Threads or Smoothing Threads: Which Is Best For You?
ZenLife MD offers both lift and smooth threads for our clients, but how do you know which PDO thread you need? The differences between lift or lifting and smooth or smoothing threads are subtle yet important, with the choice depending on your goals.
Both lift and smooth threads are minimally invasive and non-surgical, utilizing PDO threads under the skin to create significant changes to your look. Both treatments require the same treatment time, with little to no downtime after the treatment. So which should you choose?
- Lift Threads: Lift threads are best for those looking for instant results and minimal recovery time. Results from lift threads can last anywhere from 1 to 2 years, with a gradual increase of facial volume and tightness for 4 to 6 months after the treatment, although the most immediate impact occurs right after the treatment.
- Smooth Threads: Smooth threads improve your skin’s tightness and firmness over time, allowing for gradual and more natural-looking changes. Your skin smooths out slowly over time, as the treatment stimulates collagen production under the skin. Smoothing threads are perfect for improving areas around the cheeks and the lips.
Are You a Good Candidate for PDO Threads?
While this non-surgical skin tightening procedure is safe for the most part and when performed by an experienced provider, it might not be the best option for some patients. You’re a good candidate who may achieve the best results from PDO threads if you:
- Have mild to moderate sagging skin. Patients with mild or moderate skin laxity can experience the best skin rejuvenation results with PDO threads. Excess skin may be too heavy to be lifted by PDO threads alone, so make sure to consult with us at ZenLife MD to find out if you’re qualified for this treatment.
- Have manageable expectations. Minimally invasive treatments like PDO threads only lead to modest but natural-looking results. If you want more dramatic anti-aging and skin tightening results, you might want to consider surgical procedures like a facelift.
- Are willing to follow the doctor’s instructions. Our team of beauty experts at ZenLife MD provides aftercare instructions that you should follow. This ensures that you’re getting the best skin tightening results while minimizing the risk of side effects.
FAQs About PDO Thread Lift Treatments at ZenLife MD
Q: Are PDO threads painful?
A: Yes, you might experience slight pain or discomfort, as well as tugging and pulling sensations as the PDO threads are placed underneath the skin. But our team at ZenLife MD will do everything we can to make the treatment as comfortable as possible for you.
Q: How long does it take before I start noticing results?
A: You can immediately notice tighter skin after the treatment session, but the full results are only visible after a few weeks. This is because the skin takes a while to produce more collagen and elastin that firms the skin and adds volume to the treated areas.
Q: Are PDO thread lift results permanent?
A: Although PDO thread lifts give you amazing skin rejuvenation results, the skin continues its aging process and the sutures dissolve eventually. The good news is that you can enjoy a youthful glow for several months up to a few years.
Experience High-Quality Wellness Services in Tampa at ZenLife MD
At ZenLife MD, our team of beauty experts is committed to providing the best aesthetic and wellness services to each patient that walks into our clinic.
We offer high-quality PDO thread lift procedures using Nova and Mint threads for patients who want to experience smooth and natural-looking facelifts. We also make sure to create a personalized treatment plan to help them achieve their desired results.
Book an appointment with us today to find out how we can help tighten your skin and smooth the facial creases using advanced aesthetic procedures and world-class patient care.