The Best Laser Tattoo Removal in Tampa, Florida
Erase Your Unwanted Tattoos Safely with Laser Tattoo Removal at ZenLife MD
Tattoos are a great way for you to express yourself freely. But sometimes, people look for a way to get rid of the permanent ink on their skin for different reasons – some because of their work and others simply because they’re unhappy with the way it turned out.
If you also want to remove the ink on your skin, you might want to consider getting a laser tattoo removal treatment. There’s no need to live the rest of your life with a tattoo you don’t want and this minimally invasive treatment makes erasing your tattoos possible by breaking down the ink particles.
At ZenLife MD, we offer laser tattoo removal treatments and other aesthetic procedures to restore your clear, beautiful skin – without the hassle of tattoo removal creams or surgical excision procedures.
ZenLife MD: Your Trusted Center for Laser Tattoo Removal and Other Wellness Services
Laser tattoo removal is the go-to tattoo removal method for many patients in the country because of its unmatched results. And what better way to erase old or unwanted tattoos in different parts of your body than by visiting a trusted health and wellness center like ZenLife MD that offers:
- World-Class Service – Our team at ZenLife MD is proud to offer world-class services and a wide range of aesthetic treatments to improve our patient’s skin, face, and body. We always make sure to keep up with the latest technologies to give you the best care and outstanding results.
- Customized Treatments – At ZenLife MD, we believe that the key to providing the best aesthetic treatments is to understand our patient’s needs and goals. While many wellness clinics and medical spas offer “one-size-fits-all” procedures, our team carefully develops personalized treatment plans to help our patients achieve the results they’re looking for.
- Top Patients Satisfaction – It’s not enough that patients get excellent treatments – they should also feel relaxed and comfortable during the session to fully enjoy the medspa experience. All of our aesthetic and wellness services at ZenLife MD are performed inside a relaxing environment with state-of-the-art equipment to keep our patients safe and cozy at all times.
- Trained and Caring Team – The success of your treatments depends on how skilled your provider is, so it’s important to find a professional team to perform the aesthetic procedures effectively. At Zen Life MD, each client that walks into our clinic is cared for by our beauty experts that provide the best treatments and unmatched results.
How Laser Tattoo Removal Erases the Tattoo Ink in Your Skin
Laser tattoo removal is a non-surgical way to erase the unwanted tattoo on the different parts of your body. It’s a safe and effective procedure that involves delivering light energy to the tattoo ink, causing the pigment to break down into smaller particles that are easily absorbed and flushed out of the body.
After a few weeks after the initial treatment, you’ll notice your tattoo starting to lighten. For the best results, you might need multiple tattoo removal sessions spaced a few weeks apart. The entire procedure can take up to an hour, but you can return home the same day as the appointment.
Are You a Good Candidate for Laser Tattoo Removal?
While this non-surgical tattoo removal procedure is safe for the most part and when performed by an experienced provider, it might not be the best option for some patients. You’re a good candidate who may achieve the best results from laser tattoo removal if you:
- Have a dark-colored tattoo. Since the treatment utilizes light energy to break down the pigment, it will work best on black ink and other dark-colored tattoos. Patients with colored tattoos might need to find a provider that uses specialized laser devices to target other ink colors.
- Have good overall health. The treatment relies on your immune system when it comes to removing the smaller ink particles. You need to be in great health with a strong immune system to experience the best results quickly.
- Don’t have a history of abnormal scarring. When your skin aggressively repairs itself, it may create more scar tissues. There’s a huge chance that a visible mark may appear on the skin after the tattoo removal treatment if you have a history of abnormal scarring.
Laser Tattoo Removal vs. Other Treatments: How Is It Better?
Laser tattoo removal is only one of the many ways to erase unwanted tattoos available today, but it’s the safest and most effective one out there. Here’s how this unique treatment compares to other similar procedures:
- Surgical Excision – This surgical procedure involves cutting off the inked skin and stitching the remaining parts back together. Although this method also permanently removes the tattoo, you have a high risk of developing scars in the treatment areas.
- Dermabrasion – This method uses a sanding device to top layers of the skin, allowing the ink particles to leach out. But the main downside to this treatment is that, unlike laser tattoo removal, it’s not always effective in erasing the tattoo.
- Tattoo Removal Creams – Most tattoo removal products claim to lighten the tattoos by slowly peeling off the top layers of the tattooed skin. However, there’s no evidence that they actually work in getting rid of unwanted tattoos.
FAQs About Laser Tattoo Removal at ZenLife MD
Q: Is laser tattoo removal painful?
A: Yes, there’s some pain or discomfort involved in the treatment but our team at ZenLife MD will do everything we can to make it more comfortable for you. Most patients said that the pain isn’t excruciating, but it’s comparable to the pain of getting a new tattoo.
Q: Will laser tattoo removal leave a scar on my skin?
A: Unlike surgical tattoo excision, there’s only a small chance of scarring with laser tattoo removal. Just make sure to get the treatment from an expert like our team at ZenLife MD and follow the aftercare instructions given to you.
Q: Which tattoo color is the hardest to remove?
A: Neon and light-colored tattoos are the most difficult to get rid of. They take a lot more treatment sessions and require a special laser device designed to target colored tattoos to be completely erased. Make sure to ask your treatment provider during the consultation about what type of laser they use and if it works for your colored tattoo.
Q: Is it possible to only erase a part of the tattoo?
A: Yes, laser tattoo removal is extremely precise so you can choose to erase only a part of the tattoo. Just make sure to tell our laser technician what you want before the treatment, so we can provide you with the best results.
Q: How many treatment sessions do I need?
A: The exact number of treatment sessions required relies on your situation. It depends on the patient’s skin color, tattoo color, and tattoo size but most patients need multiple treatments to completely remove the ink.
Experience High-Quality Wellness Services in Tampa at ZenLife MD
At ZenLife MD, our team of beauty experts is committed to providing the best aesthetic and wellness services to each patient that walks into our clinic.
We offer high-quality laser tattoo removal procedures for patients who want to remove the tattoo ink from their skin safely and effectively. We also make sure to create a personalized treatment plan to help them achieve their desired results.
Book an appointment with us today to find out how we can help erase your old or unwanted tattoo and restore your clear, unblemished skin using advanced aesthetic procedures and world-class patient care.