The Best Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment Provider in Tampa, Florida
Achieve Smooth, Flawless Skin with Skin Treatments at ZenLife MD
Fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and other skin imperfections are normal, but it’s a cause of concern for people who want blemish-free skin. There are many reasons why these skin issues appear like sun damage and aging, but it doesn’t mean you have to live the rest of your life with them.
Skincare products like anti-aging creams and lightening serums may help improve your skin’s tone and texture. But if you’re not a fan of putting multiple products on your face and waiting months to see the slightest changes, then it’s time to consider getting a skin treatment from an experienced beauty expert.
At ZenLife MD, we offer laser skin resurfacing treatments and other skin enhancement procedures to give our patients beautiful, blemish-free skin – without surgery or tons of skincare products involved.
ZenLife MD: Your Trusted Center for Laser Skin Resurfacing and Other Wellness Services
Laser skin resurfacing is the go-to skin rejuvenation procedure for many patients in the country because of its unmatched results. And what better way to take care of your skin than by visiting a trusted skin treatment center like ZenLife MD that offers:
- World-Class Service – Our team at ZenLife MD is proud to offer world-class services and a wide range of aesthetic treatments to improve our patient’s skin, face, and body. We always make sure to keep up with the latest technologies to give you the best care and outstanding results.
- Customized Treatments – At ZenLife MD, we believe that the key to providing the best aesthetic treatments is to understand our patient’s needs and goals. While many skin clinics and medical spas offer “one-size-fits-all” procedures, our team carefully develops personalized treatment plans to help our patients achieve the results they’re looking for.
- Top Patients Satisfaction – It’s not enough that patients get excellent treatments – you should also feel relaxed and comfortable during the session to fully enjoy the medspa experience. All of our aesthetic and wellness services at ZenLife MD are performed inside a relaxing environment with state-of-the-art equipment to keep our patients safe and cozy at all times.
- Trained and Caring Team – The success of your treatments depends on how skilled your provider is so it’s important to find a professional team to perform the aesthetic procedures effectively. At Zen Life MD, each client that walks into the clinic is cared for by our beauty experts that provide the best treatments and unmatched results.
How Laser Skin Resurfacing Helps With Your Skin Issues
For skincare enthusiasts and aesthetic treatment patients, laser skin resurfacing might be a familiar term. It’s a versatile and minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that utilizes beams of light to remove the upper layers of the skin and reveal smooth and fresh skin.
But aside from exfoliating the damaged top layer of the skin, the heat from the laser also stimulates the body’s collagen production. This protein is important in keeping the skin firm, healthy, and even-toned.
By revealing a new layer of skin and increasing the production of collagen, laser skin resurfacing helps treat several skin issues at once – from wrinkles, frown lines, and sagging skin to acne scars, age spots, and more.
Laser skin resurfacing usually takes about 30 to 60 minutes depending on the size of the treatment area. It may take a few days for the skin to fully recover, but you’ll notice a significant improvement in the skin tone and texture once the redness is gone.
Are You a Good Candidate for Laser Skin Resurfacing?
While this non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure is safe for the most part and when performed by an experienced provider, it might not be the best option for some patients. You’re a good candidate who may achieve the best results from laser skin resurfacing if you:
- Have good skin laxity. One of the benefits of laser skin resurfacing treatments is minimizing the sagging of the skin. Although most patients notice tighter skin up to some extent, it won’t make much of a difference on severely sagging and excess skin. In such cases, patients might need a surgical facelift to experience the best results.
- Need the treatment for your face. The lasers used in the treatment (CO2 and fractional lasers) work best on the treatment areas on the face. Utilizing this treatment for the legs, arms, and chest may only result in burns and scars since the skin in these parts doesn’t have enough sebaceous glands to facilitate healing.
- Have manageable expectations. Minimally invasive treatments like laser skin resurfacing only lead to modest but natural-looking results. Patients who want more dramatic anti-aging results for their face may want to consider surgical procedures like a facelift to get their desired results.
Laser Skin Resurfacing vs. Other Treatments: How Is It Better?
Laser skin resurfacing is only one of the many anti-aging treatments available today, but it’s also one of the best procedures out there. Here’s how this unique treatment compares to other similar procedures:
- Botox – This neurotoxin injectable works best for smoothing dynamic wrinkles and relaxing the facial muscles at the injection site. While it’s a crowd favorite for producing noticeable results that last for a few months, Botox can’t erase other skin issues like acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Dermal Fillers – Fillers are another kind of injectable treatment that erases static wrinkles by restoring facial volume in the hollow parts of the face. But like Botox, dermal fillers aren’t enough to lighten dark spots and treat other common skin issues.
- Microneedling – This treatment involves creating micro incisions on the skin to trigger the body’s natural healing process and stimulate collagen production. Although microneedling also helps treat different skin issues, laser skin resurfacing is still the better option if you’re looking for quick and dramatic results that last longer.
Myths About Laser Skin Resurfacing, Debunked
1) I Can’t Get Laser Skin Resurfacing If I Have a Dark Skin Type
Most patients have this concern since laser skin resurfacing uses light energy to treat the skin. While it’s true that fair-skinned patients may experience better results, the latest advancements have allowed laser technicians to safely adjust the laser setting to suit patients with dark skin complexion.
2) Laser Skin Resurfacing Only Works on the Superficial Layer of Skin
The changes on the skin are most noticeable on the superficial layers, but the treatment actually reaches through the deeper layers. The heat energy from the laser triggers the body’s collagen production to give you long-lasting results and improved skin from within.
3) Laser Treatments Cause Cancer
This is one of the scariest rumors about laser skin resurfacing that make patients change their minds and skip the procedure. But rest assured that this kind of treatment is safe and won’t cause skin cancer. The wavelengths of light used in the procedure are in the “safe zone” so they’re not radioactive.
FAQs About Laser Skin Resurfacing at ZenLife MD
Q: Is laser skin resurfacing painful?
A: There’s some pain and discomfort felt by patients during the treatment, but our team at ZenLife MD will make the procedure as comfortable as possible for you. The pain depends on the type of laser used, depth of treatment area, and the patient’s pain tolerance, but most of them described the feeling as something like a rubber band snapping against the skin.
Q: How long does it take before my skin heals after the treatment?
A: The recovery time varies per patient depending on the type of laser used and the area of the treatment site. Some patients may be fully healed in just a few days, but others may need to wait for a few weeks before the pinkness of the treated area subsides.
Q: Are the results of my laser skin resurfacing treatment permanent?
A: Although patients may experience great skin rejuvenation results after the treatment, the skin’s aging process continues. This means some of the skin issues like wrinkles and frown lines may still return after several months or a few years. The good news is that patients may get additional treatment sessions to maintain their youthful appearance.
Experience High-Quality Wellness Services in Tampa at ZenLife MD
At ZenLife MD, our team of beauty experts is committed to providing the best aesthetic and wellness services to each patient that walks into our clinic. We provide high-quality laser skin resurfacing treatments for patients who want to restore their flawless skin, but we also make sure to create a personalized treatment plan to help them achieve their desired results.
Book an appointment with us today to find out how we can help treat your skin problems using advanced aesthetic procedures and world-class patient care.