Get Beautiful, Plump Lips With Lip Fillers At ZenLife MD
Whether you naturally have thin lips or are struggling with the consequences of facial volume loss and aging on your mouth area, you can bring back a fuller lip shape and achieve an attractive pout with dermal fillers.
At ZenLife MD, we offer safe and effective lip enhancement procedures using the most popular injectable fillers. From minimizing wrinkles and fine lines in the lip area to restoring naturally plump lips, our expert team can administer customized lip filler treatments to meet your desired cosmetic goals.
ZenLife MD: Your Trusted Provider For Quality Lip Injections
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular treatment options for enhancing the face without surgery. Here at ZenLife MD, we can use facial fillers to treat any skin and aging concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, nasolabial folds, sagging cheeks, and weak jawline. Our fillers have also helped countless individuals who want to improve the appearance of their lips.
Our aesthetics team is led by none other than Dr. Sarah Kareem who has a strong professional background in non-surgical beauty and wellness treatments. We're equipped with the best injection techniques to perform high-quality lip filler procedures that provide natural-looking results.
Why You Should Get Lip Fillers at ZenLife MD
ZenLife MD is a premier medical spa and wellness destination located in Tampa, Florida. We're proud to be one of the leading centers that offer state-of-the-art cosmetic treatments and reliable primary care services for the holistic improvement of your body and skin.
Here's what makes cosmetic lip filler procedures different in ZenLife MD:
- Carefully Crafted Treatments - We understand that every patient's face and lip quality is unique. Before your lip filler procedure, we will invite you for a consultation to listen to your concerns so we can be guided in creating the right treatment plan that works for your beauty needs.
- Unparalleled Customer Care and Service - At ZenLife MD, we take a holistic approach to ensure that all your cosmetic needs are met. Our doctor and staff are committed to providing excellent patient care so your lips get the best filler treatment that it deserves.
- High Patient Satisfaction - Dr. Kareem is an experienced and highly-trained cosmetic injector who can provide optimal results for your lip fillers. She is committed to providing the safest and painless lip filler experience possible.
- Wide Variety of Lip Rejuvenation Options - We use only high-quality and FDA-approved dermal fillers to enhance your lips. Our doctor will help you decide which filler product to get based on your specific cosmetic goals and skin requirements.
How Lip Fillers Can Improve Your Overall Appearance
One of the most noticeable facial features in women is the lips. Having voluminous lips has become an ideal standard of beauty and youthfulness among many individuals. However, loss of lip volume and shape can naturally occur over time from aging, sun exposure, and collagen loss.
At ZenLife MD, we offer dermal fillers as a convenient and non-invasive solution for thinning and aging lips. These soft, injectable gel-like materials can be placed into the upper and lower lips to restore an attractive lip look and enhance the overall facial appearance. Here are some of the popular benefits of lip filler injections:
Naturally Lifts The Corners Of The Mouth
One common sign of lip aging is the sagging of the corners of the mouth. Hyaluronic acid lip fillers can be injected to the outer edge of the mouth to help lift the corners and provide a naturally upturned and beautiful smile.
Provides A Well-Defined Lip Border
Dermal fillers can help bring out the borders of your lips without the need for plumpers and other lip products. Our doctor can place the injectable filler to the vermillion borders, as well as the Cupid's bow, to improve your lip contour and make it look amazingly plump.
Eliminates Vertical Lip Wrinkles And Lines
Thinning lips can also make wrinkles and lines more apparent on your mouth area. Getting a dermal filler also offers the benefit of smoothing the skin on your lips, which minimizes the appearance of bothersome wrinkles and creases that show on your mouth.
Improves Uneven Lips For Better Facial Balance
We can also use dermal fillers to correct facial asymmetry and correct the dimensions and shape of the lips. Our doctor can strategically inject the filler on the side where the lips look uneven. This can help restore balance to your facial features for a more youthful appearance.
Advantages Of Lip Fillers Over Other Cosmetic Procedures
- Quick, Painless, and Minimally Invasive - The procedure for a lip filler injection does not involve any invasive incisions. Our doctor will deliver the dermal filler into the lips using a syringe with a needle or cannula. The treatment is usually over within a few minutes with very minimal pain and discomfort.
- Immediate Visible Results - After the procedure, you can notice immediate improvements to your lip shape, definition, and volume. Its effects will get better over time as the hyaluronic acid filler material settles and begins to lock in water to naturally restore volume and add suppleness in your lips.
- Long-Lasting Plumping Effects - Most lip filler products like Juvederm can last anywhere from six months to one year. You may need touch-up filler injections to retain the improvements on your lips.
- No Downtime and Minimal Side Effects - Unlike cosmetic surgery, lip fillers do not require a recovery period and most patients can return to their normal activities after the injections. You can experience little side effects like swelling, bruising, and injection site pain which will resolve on their own within a few days.
- Works For All Skin Types - Some lip enhancement treatments like laser procedures don't work well for dark skin but dermal fillers are effective for all types. With the wide variety of filler brands, you have plenty of options to choose from and our doctor can assist you in finding the best injectable material that suits your skin type.
Overview Of The Lip Filler Experience At ZenLife MD
Before Your Lip Filler Session
- The first thing we do is invite interested clients for a lip filler consultation with our doctor. During this visit, we'll ask you about your desired goals and examine your lips to have a better idea on the possible injection sites for the dermal filler.
- You don't need to prepare anything for lip filler treatment but you'll need to stop taking blood thinning medications at least 10 days before your appointment.
- You should also avoid drinking alcohol for the week before your dermal filler session.
During The Lip Filler Treatment
- Our doctor will begin the dermal filler procedure by applying a topical numbing cream around your lips and mouth. This will help minimize the discomfort and pain from the injections.
- We will then place the fillers into the designated sites or areas in the lips where you need more volume and definition. The number of injection sites will vary depending on how much plumping you want to achieve.
- The entire lip filler treatment can be finished within 30 minutes to an hour.
After The Lip Filler Procedure
- To help the lip filler settle and get evenly distributed, we will gently massage the upper and lower lips. This will also help prevent the formation of unwanted lumps on the lips.
- You may immediately notice some swelling in your lips as a side effect of the fillers. To remedy this, you may apply an ice pack to reduce the discomfort.
- You can also minimize swelling and bruising by avoiding high temperature rooms and limiting strenuous exercise activities.
- You should also avoid putting any pressure on your lips and don't drink from a straw after the procedure.
FAQs About Lip Fillers
Q: Can I get an allergic reaction with lip fillers?
A: The chances of serious complications such as an allergic reaction are low with a hyaluronic acid filler. This filler material is a naturally occurring substance in the body so it's usually safe to be injected in the lips. Our doctor takes careful steps to ensure your safety and we can also ask about your medical history to determine if you are an ideal candidate for the procedure.
Q: What is the best type of lip filler?
A: The most popular dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, poly-L-lactic acid, and polymethylmethacrylate. At ZenLife MD, we mostly use hyaluronic acid for lip fillers and it's compatible for almost all patients who want to enhance their lips.
Q: How often do I need lip fillers?
A: You can get follow-up injections every 6 to 12 months when the effects of the initial lip filler begin to fade. Our doctor will help determine when you need your additional treatment so you can continue enjoying the results of your fillers.
Achieve Fuller-Looking Lips With Injectable Fillers At ZenLife MD
Say goodbye to your lip insecurities with dermal fillers at ZenLife MD. Our expert team can help you regain your confidence and beauty with natural lip enhancements from our injectable filler procedures.
In addition to other dermal filler services, we also offer other injectables like Botox and cosmetic treatments like PDO thread lift, radiofrequency microneedling, and PRP to combat the signs of skin aging.
Call us today to request an appointment with our doctor and learn more about how fillers can help you.
We're Actively Doing Lip Fillers Near the Following Service Areas:
- Bayshore Beautiful, FL
- Beach Park, FL
- Bon Air, FL
- Channel District, FL
- College Hills, FL
- East Tampa, FL
- Grant Park, FL
- Lutz, FL
- New Tampa, FL
- North Tampa, FL
- Oak Park, FL
- Palmetto Beach, FL
- Port Tampa City, FL
- Seminole Heights, FL
- South Tampa, FL
- Sunset Park, FL
- Tampa Heights, FL
- Terrace Park, FL
- Thonotosassa, FL
- West Meadows, FL
- West Tampa, FL